Medicalodges Fort Scott is looking for a Medical Records Clerk LPN/RN with the primary responsibility of organizing and implementing an ongoing program that ensures resident records will be kept current and maintained in an orderly, efficient manner. If you have a passion for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to talk with you today. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned family of over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents.
- Keep all current medical files up-dated and filed in an organized manner.
- Assemble charts for use upon admission of a new resident.
- Disassemble resident charts upon dismissal and following up to ensure the record is complete and in proper order.
- Updating Nursing Chart Audit monthly using audit forms as well as computer audit.
- Performing daily spot check of MAR’s and following up timely, accurate documentation on accidents/incidents, condition changes, etc.
- Maintaining and organizing the central supply room and the inventory control list for all items received or removed from central supply.
- Monitoring Medicare certifications and recertifications for completion and timeliness of physician’s signature.
- Current LPN/RN license for the state in which the facility is located.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Ability to perform basic clerical/office skills and file management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Posting ID: 565876706Posted: 2020-08-09