This full time direct hire position will support the Document Management and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications throughout the Company and is responsible for the design and development of document processing and workflow solutions for the Company.
- Delivers first-class software solutions using a combination of out of the box Enterprise software and custom-coded solutions tailored to the company's requirements.
- Analyzes business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions.
- Provides post-implementation support for solutions (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training).
- Responsible for installation and testing of the latest ECM patches/releases.
- Monitors Workflows to ensure continuous operation of business critical processes and integrations. Analyzes performance of Workflows to ensure optimal processing of data.
- Proposes recommendations for improving content management solution capabilities.
- Develops, documents, and maintains standards, best practices, and system usage procedures for ECM solutions. Assists in the development of document or content classification to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval. Conducts needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
- Analyzes, interprets, and disseminates system performance data.
- Implements scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Maintains a variety of documentation, including operations procedures and error logs. Corrects and documents operational problems and discrepancies, including application changes and procedural changes as directed by supervisor or manager. Communicate changes in operating procedures and techniques to all operations personnel.
- Ensures software source code and application changes are promoted into both the QA and Production environment by following designated Change Management processes and controls. Ensures QA and Production application documents comply with IT Policies, Procedures and Controls prior to promotion to any production environment. Maintains configuration history of code moving into the QA and Production environments.
- 2 - 5 years of experience with ECM systems.
- Experience using Configuration and Change Management tools and PC & Server Troubleshooting.
- Experience with responding to reported incidents/alerts.
- Proven ability in using configuration management standards.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the SDLC, from requirements definition through production support.
- P&C insurance experience preferred but not required
** Must be a citizen or green card holder **
Posting ID: 563745005Posted: 2020-10-27