Must be willing to work any full-time shift between the operation hours of Sunday - Saturday from 7 AM - 5 PM.
- Operating a radio frequency hand scanner to perform material handling
- Identify and transport material to and from the packing & production areas for the purpose of processing orders.
- Assist in the picking, counting, collating, quality control, and packing of material.
- Lift 10 lbs boxes consistently throughout the shift.
- Pull, pack, and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Track inventory in the appropriate system
- Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable.
- At least 1 year of experience in a warehouse/manufacturing/stockroom environment is preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be dependable
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
Our client is a first-class organization within the professional services industry that provides consulting, engineering, and technical services. They are an award-winning organization leading the industry for their innovations and technical expertise in delivering integrated services to their clients.
Posting ID: 575184020Posted: 2020-09-29