Medical Communications Execution Specialist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Lawrence, NJ.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Medical Communications Execution Specialist serves as the portfolio project manager to the Medical Communication Execution Lead and Medical Communication Lead(s), delivering operational leadership and execution excellence enabling successful delivery on our Medical Publication/Scientific Content priorities and team objectives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide agency and financial oversight for the execution of assigned Medical Publications/Scientific Content book of work comprised of manuscripts, abstracts, posters/oral presentations, and Scientific Content (eg, Standard Response Documents, slides, Q&As)
- Plan, co-lead, and execute integrated, portfolio (cross-asset/indication) activities at prioritized domestic & international congresses, ensuring efficiencies and flawless execution
- Implement assigned operating model and processes to ensure efficient and compliant publication planning and tactical execution related to agency and financial aspects
- Seek to improve operational efficiencies by identifying challenges then offering alternatives
- Proactively anticipate challenges/hurdles and develop, then lead effective contingency plans
- Analyze publication and content-related metrics and reports, and implement appropriate measures to align or realign processes, as needed
- Lead RFP initiatives for selection, on-boarding, integration, and assessment of Medical Communication Agency partners
- Utilize publication management tools (eg, Datavision), financial systems (RPM/SAP, Ariba), and meet with Agencies to track financial status and budget updates
- Oversee portfolio level finances/budgets and participate in cross-functional team (Finance, Commercial, Medical Affairs) meetings to ensure corporate objectives for budget spend are achieved
- Lead activities for annual functional planning, April/September projections and year-end financial discussions, then final reconciliations of agency service orders
- Assess financial health across assigned teams and ensure agency transparency on budget spend
- Collaborate effectively across the broader matrix team; disseminate timely communications to ensure alignment on the assigned portfolio book of work
- BS/BA degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, medical communications agency, or related healthcare industry
- Experience with change leadership and demonstrated success in leading a cross- functional matrix team with excellent organizational, written & oral communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven experience effectively managing communication portfolios, budgets, timelines, and identifying resource needs, risks, constraints and implementing strategies to meet changing needs/ requirements
- Ability to think critically and clearly articulate complex concepts
- Track record of success in leading complex projects; demonstrates strong account and project management skills; project management certification (PMP) a plus
- Experience managing project and portfolio budgets, 3rd party vendors, and managing within a matrix organization
- Medical Communications agency experience and/or Meeting Management experience a plus
- Advanced skill level with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, EXCEL, Outlook)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: LaRee Meade - email@example.com - MS WORD resumes ONLY PLEASE!!!!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Communication Manager, Location: Princeton, NJ - 08542
Posting ID: 581486544Posted: 2020-10-28