Career Opportunities with The Garner Group
A great place to work.
Careers At The Garner Group
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
- Plan, organize, direct and coach your sales staff to meet objectives.
- Teach and train Paylocity sales process to maximize your sales staff's potential.
- At the beginning of each week and month, counsel with each salesperson their individual monthly sales objectives and weekly activity goals as well as any action plans if needed.
- Report weekly the team's sales results for the month and for the quarter.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action.
- Monitor each salesperson's weekly performance and compare it with that month's objective.
- Understand department sales expenses and monitor monthly.
- One on one weekly with each member of your team with an outline of what will be covered during this time.
- Offer them the coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information they need in order to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
- Ensure sales and quota responsibilities are on target.
- Recruiting, hiring and training your people.
- Developing the most well trained, professional sales force possible.
Handle complaints from customer, sales agents.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to your department. Have an established chain of command for all escalations.
Conduct sales meetings.
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular monthly or quarterly sales meetings.
- Review the performance of your salespeople and to motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
Maintain a self-development program.
- Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
- Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
Involvement in customer follow up.
- Ensure all reps are calling their clients in process on a weekly basis.
- Also review each customer and help reps that indicate where additional assistance might be needed.
Assist salespeople in the selling new business.
- Assist your salespeople in selling by field rides and strategic phone conversations.
- Motivate them to perform well.
- Assist them in the selling process whenever needed.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 1-4 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience with major account payroll, HR, and time and attendance solutions as well as large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Major Account Payroll space.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a virtual environment.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Posting ID: 567177610Posted: 2020-08-09