Hourly Full-TimeOverviewDo you have a passion for scratch cooking? Are you looking to grow in the Culinary world alongside a professional Chef? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a PM Cook to provide resort-style food from scratch while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests. The PM Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef. What makes this opportunity right for you:
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Thursday through Monday from 11:00am to 7:30pm.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees under the mentorship of our talented Executive Chef.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to residents.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You will utilize state of the art kitchen equipment.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a buffet as well as cook food as ordered.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.EOE/ADAPM18
Posting ID: 565729185Posted: 2020-07-31