Senior Small Business Development Specialist
This position requires a dynamic self starter with leadership skills willing to work to build and sustain relationships with local minority business communities. The Specialist is responsible for implementing the RIBBA business development technical assistance program and management of the Microlending program.
The Director is responsible for:
- developing community outreach strategies to generate new clients
- management and implementation of RIBBA’s small business technical assistance program targeting minority businesses
- supporting capacity building forsmall businesses
- selection and oversight of specialized business consultants
- analyzing the creditworthiness of small business owners
- management and oversight of the Microlending program
- timely submission of reports to program administrator and funding sources
- staff supervision
- 3 - 5 years related background and experience developing small businesses
- Experience in small business lending a plus
- Ability to lead a team, manage projects, and meet deadlines
- Accounting skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, community development; MBA a plus.
Send cover letter and resume to: Administrator, RIBBA, 3 Regency Plaza, Suite 3E, Providence, RI 02903, No telephone inquiries please.
Posting ID: 599967596Posted: 2021-01-22