Tarnell Company is a well established financial services firm based in Providence, RI. We are seeking a bright and energetic team player to fill the position of Customer Services Administrator directly in support of our Account Relationship Managers and reporting to the Director of Client Services.
This is primarily a remote position however the individual hired will be required to report to the office as needed.
- Manage all processes required to optimize our current and potential customers' satisfaction and contract fulfillment.
- Perform required tasks to ensure timely contract renewals.
- Manage new client onboarding.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of client data deliveries.
- Download, analyze, track and report on client usage from our proprietary database.
- Primary contact point to handle client requests for assistance with our reports and report access.
- Management, understanding and recommendations for optimizing the use of our current ACT CRM including report generation and other available features.
- Schedule and coordinate efficient and ongoing communication with clients and prospects via our current CRM and 3rd party software such as Constant Contact.
- Occasional light office duties as needed.
- Possible occasional trade show coordination and participation.
BA or BS preferred. Other degree considered with relevant experience.
- Dedicated access to a contemporary PC with high speed internet to support remote work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs; especially Excel and Access.
- Previous direct customer service and or administrative support experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and ability to communicate professionally with sales and financial executives.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with databases.
- ACT or other CRM experience.
- Familiarity with Constant Contact or other email communication platform a plus.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks to ensure complete client satisfaction and smooth office operations.
Benefits include 401K, Health and Dental insurance and paid vacation and sick time. Opportunity for advancement for individuals who show aptitude and take initiative as well as opportunity for incremental variable income based on team performance.
Posting ID: 609759716Posted: 2021-03-02