Centers Healthcare is actively seeking to hire a Regional Director of Nutrition to assist and train the Nutrition Department and staff in our skilled nursing facilities throughout our continuum.
Extensive Travel Required
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Orientation to new RD/Diet Techs Registered on policy
- RD and DT training and education on documentation and kitchen support
- Conduct audits of clinical documentation and kitchen support
- Mock survey follow-up and conduct Mock Survey when needed
- Backup interviewer for open RD and FSD positions
- Assist with the conversion of new facilities to Centers system and policies and with menus and follow-up
- FSD nutrition orientation
- Promote standard and consistency where feasible
- Provide survey support
- Support admin in FSD enrollment in CDM courses and connection with an RD Preceptor
- Registered Dietitian in Good Standing
- LTC experience
- Understand Liberalized diet philosophy
- Proven ability to listen and influence when necessary
- Expertise in CMS regulatory requirement
- Clinical Software experience
- Clinical documentation experience
- History of positive people skills, teaching experience is a plus
- Understanding of meal production and timing, (what should be cooked in the oven vs convection oven), etc.
- Knowledge of Kitchen sanitation
- Customer satisfaction, meal presentation etc.
- Experience with tray ticket software (software start-up is a plus)
- Experience with a variety of kitchen delivery processes
- Understanding of the relationship between charting and food service
- History of working with Diet Techs
- Position requires approximately 70% travel and 30% for developing materials and planning depending on location.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Are you able to travel extensively throughout our continuum?*
Posting ID: 566868338Posted: 2020-08-08