At Massage Envy, we believe massage and skincare shouldn’t be a luxury; our purpose is to help people feel their best. That’s why everything we do is in service of delivering memorable experiences of Total Body Care that “help you take care of you.” The Massage Envy culture of care has made the organization it is today, because our people strive to live our values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy in all we do. You should feel this in every friendly, supportive, and caring Massage Envy environment.
Job Title: Manager
Reports To: Franchise Owner
Function: Responsible for successful operations of clinic
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
- Assists Franchise Owner in setting and achieving all membership and retail sales goals and profitability.
- Manage sales associates and massage therapy and esthetician staff.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring staff and therapist work schedules.
- Responsible for all human resource functions for clinic staff and therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, scheduling work, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns or disputes, disciplining and terminating and related recordkeeping.
- Assists in providing excellent service to members/guests.
- Maintain professional, clean and safe clinic environment for employees and members/guests.
- Responsible for generating sales reports.
- Ensures employee work time is properly recorded and payroll is processed in a timely manner.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies.
- Coordinate with Franchise Owner and implement marketing efforts.
- Participate with Regional Developer on OSR evaluation as required by policy or local expectations.
- Review CBR with Franchise Owner monthly.
- Reviews Snapshot Summary monthly and assesses progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required for this job.
Education, Skills and Training:
- College education preferred.
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/retail industry.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate.
- Ability to effectively interact with and communicate expectations to staff.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
- Excellent trainer and motivator.
- [Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.]
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the operation of the business, including the massage therapy and esthetician services.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to clinic employees.
- General knowledge of modalities offered by Massage Envy, and understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with guests, members, staff, regional developers, franchise owners and vendors.
- Must be able to use office equipment including telephones, computers, fax and copier machines.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to individuals with disabilities, upon request, as required by law.
- Regular and reliable attendance, and ability to work flexible days and hours.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, staff, regional developers and franchise owners.
- Follows management’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner and uses it as a learning tool.
Posting ID: 35280251Posted: 2020-02-19