SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Areyou passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse today withHCA LewisGale Hospital Pulaski.
AtHCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want toensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
* PaidPersonal Leave
* 401k(100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* IdentityTheft Protection discounts
* Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
* EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicatedRN like you to be a part of our team.
Checkus out on Facebook!
LewisGaleHospital Pulaski (LGHP), a 147 bed acutecare facility, is a Hospital Corporation ofAmerica (HCA) facility, one of the nation's largest and leading healthcaresystems. Our facility is located in thebeautiful mountainous region of Virginia and is a neighbor to the Virginia Techcommunity. We are proud to be recognized by The JointCommission as a Top Performer on key quality measures and The Centers forMedicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ranks us among the top hospitals in thenation on quality measures for our surgical process improvement, heart failureand pneumonia care. Most importantly, our healthcare family is community focused anddedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life by putting our patientsfirst.
Behavioral Health Unit:
Our behavioral health is a 16-bed unit where we offer hope, help,encouragement and support for individuals with emotional, behavioral and mentalhealth needs, including depression, chemical dependency such as drug or alcoholaddiction, anxiety and many other issues. Individuals receive the best qualitycare through specialized services in safe, healthy, confidential and calmingenvironments.
Conditions we will treatinclude:
* Depression with feelings of hopelessness or suicide, inability to care for oneself
* Anxiety causing constant fear, paralyzing worries or panic attacks
* Severe disorientation or memory impairment
* Inability to maintain adequate nutrition, which may threaten life or vital body functions
* Threatening thoughts or assaultive behaviors toward others
* Unusual or bizarre behavior with illogical thoughts or beliefs
* Emotional issues occurring with substance abuse or medical issues
* Inability to maintain psychiatric stabilization through outpatient treatment
* Any appropriate diagnosis in the adult population
Components of treatmentwill include:
* Crisis intervention
* Psychiatric triage, evaluation and differential diagnosis
* Medication stabilization
* Group therapy
* Family therapy and education
* Educational groups
* Activity therapy
* Individual psychotherapy
* Coping skills training
* Discharge planning
* Outpatient follow-up
Tolearn more about our Behavioral Health Unit at LGHP, click on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfhP_-BiHk
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
* Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA is required.
* American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Bea part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applicationsfor our RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted forinterviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Posting ID: 599262690Posted: 2021-01-14