has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a Seasonal Laborer
. You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with delivery of grain commodities to the terminal
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
- Unload grain commodities as they are received
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, or other to customer site
- Perform warehouse work to include light machnics, and maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Operation of location facilities
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Auto req ID
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experience
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here..
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.Minimum Years of Experience Required
LE - Ag Business Country Ops State/Province
Idaho Minimum Education Required
GED / High School Diploma Employment Status
ACTIVE TEMP/SEASONAL<1000 HRS Career Type
Maintenance / Production / Labor