Bushwick Veterinary Center is looking for a receptionist to join our team. If you are a positive and happy person, this would be a great fit for you.
A progressive small animal general practice and emergency service in Brooklyn NY. We are committed to offering excellent client communication and customer service, we have separated exam rooms and waiting areas for cats, Fear Free medical and surgical services.
We take time with clients and their pets to do a thorough job with every case. We have an established clientele that relies on us to do the best for their pets, and we take that responsibility seriously. Modern equipment includes; digital & digital dental x-ray, in-house lab suite, fully integrated online practice management system, and others.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Monday-Friday:10:00am -7pm.
- Sunday- Closed.
Responsibilities include (but not limited too):
- Checking in/checking outpatients.
- Answering phones.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Inputting patient information into the practice software.
- Obtaining patient history.
- Assisting Doctors.
- Hospital maintenance and cleanliness duties.
- Minimum one-year experience in a veterinary clinic or hospital is useful, but not required
- Having great communication skills.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Be very organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- ''eVetPractice'' software experience is plus.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Be comfortable with handling animals (dogs and cats).
- Prior experience in a veterinary practice is useful.
At the Bushwick Veterinary Center, we know that your pets are family, and when you come to our clinic, we want you to feel like you are a part of our family. We practice exceptional medicine and provide outstanding service that goes above and beyond the industry standards. Our doctors and technicians focus on getting to know your animal. We build a relationship of trust and friendship with them in order to make their experience as comfortable as possible. This individualized approach allows us to tailor each visit to your animal’s needs, making examinations and vaccinations stress-free, and even a joyful experience!
Posting ID: 575544392Posted: 2020-09-24