Third shift maintenance technician at our Glens Falls manufacturing facility. Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with repairing and maintaining the physical assets of the division.
- Respond to and complete maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Complete training as required.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Alert the Maintenance Technician of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that may have taken place or that may occur.
- Ensure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal
- Monitor and maintain all building and production systems as assigned. Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! Qualifications :Education
Relevant Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some plant or maintenance experience.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
Posting ID: 566007918Posted: 2020-08-07