Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
VP, Analytics Product Management
Overview of Position
The VP, Analytics Product Management has ownership of a portfolio of products and is accountable for the strategic direction of portfolio and ongoing management for profitability. This position demonstrates an understanding of synergies across the portfolio and how to meet market needs and continue to drive growth by understanding and evaluating enterprise-wide assets to improve our competitive position and drive customer value. The VP, Analytics Product Management considers internal and external dynamics when developing recommendations and strategies; critically evaluates information and recommends what should or shouldn't proceed; and demonstrates systems thinking and can readily identify downstream impacts of decisions and proactively construe alternatives.
The VP, Analytics Product Management provides leadership, management, coaching and/or mentoring to others, is an Industry thought leader and practicing subject matter expert. In addition, this role is regularly accountable for the performance of and results through others.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- Evaluates synergies across the enterprise to maintain a healthy product portfolio that is aligned with the business strategy; Considers partnerships with others for a more comprehensive solution
- Vision is forward thinking and based not only on current data but the interpretation of trends and predictive analyses; Considers portfolio adjacencies and impacts of decisions across portfolio and business
- Ensures all operational elements of a product are understood and designed to meet product specifications; Documents product operations from product vision to executional expectations in a manner that facilitates rapid implementation and product launches; Validates the high-level vision with the marketplace
- Directs market insights and competitive analysis; Analyzes competitor business strategy (e.g., how their strategy is evolving, potential acquisitions and/or partnerships, products in the pipeline) and understands potential impact; Reviews analyses and makes decisions as to impact on the product
- Accountable for product performance and quality standards that directly impact financial performance; Evaluates financial analyses, predicts impact of internal and external events on financial performance; assesses risk and decides a course of action; Determines how best to leverage portfolio; Connects financial targets to long-term strategy in portfolio planning
- Leads capital requirement assessment; Anticipates product needs per long term product plans; Accountable for product performance as indicated in capital plan
- Develops processes that allow for changes and incorporate new learnings; Provides high-level requirements that clearly state the intent/goal and helps team to understand the guardrails; Approves finalized requirement documents
- Provides leadership, management, coaching and/or mentoring to others; accountable for the performance of and results through others
What are the requirements?
- 15 years broad and deep product management experience
- 7 years supervising Product Management teams and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
- Design Thinking experience/certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- RCM experience is a must
- Experience with understanding and product leading analytics
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Extensive portfolio management skills
- Managing cross functional teams across dotted lines
How much should I expect to travel?
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.