• To effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned - retention, credit app volume, and digital contracting volume
• To prospect new dealers and dealer groups within assigned territory to effectively grow their install base
• To engage in high profile level activity across strategic client groups
• To ensure all accounts/groups are effectively set up and experience a smooth transition.
• To build and develop strong working relationships with customers and users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision-Maker down.
• To work with 'at risk' clients, determine action plan to turnaround and conquer objections
• Demonstrate "ownership" of account by responding to client requests same day
• Monitor and analyze account performance/volumes and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations/goals/objectives in order to achieve results
• Using methods provided to closely monitor system 'red flags'/emergencies with clients and take immediate action
• To generate additional business/revenue within existing accounts for additional stores and product
• Conquest competitive accounts within territory with the goal of converting to Dealertrack F&I
• Determine at any point the need for additional 'value resource' in order to maintain success of client progress/results
• To contribute and manage action to turn around 'cancelled' accounts
• To effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with a set number of clients per day
• To assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops and demonstrations
• To participate in product development/enhancement review sessions in order to develop self and grow as a Dealertrack F&I 'knowledge master'
• To schedule any travel in a way that allows for maximum time with clients
• To work with new PM team members as requested/required in mentoring activities
Qualifications:• 5 years previous experience
• BS/BA degree
• OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Outstanding relationship management capabilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively work with all levels at dealership
• Ability to articulate/communicate in a way that retains engagement
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to detect problem/risks without being in face to face situation
• Must have excellent customer service skills/approach
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
• Personal qualities and style requirements that contribute to success in this role include high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness, relentlessness and being highly driven.
• Computer literacy including MS Office
• Prefer recent retail automotive management experience (preferably General Manager, General Sales Manager, F&I Manager, Used Car Manager, or Pre-owned Director)
• Previous experience in Finance & Insurance
• Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management system
• Previous experience meeting face-to-face with customers
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.