We have a part-time/full-time opening for a McDonald's Crew Member.
We are actively seeking crew members.
Do you have what it takes? Then join our team!
We offer a long list of great benefits like:
• flexible schedules
• training and development programs
• advancement opportunities
• Free Meals and much much more!
As a McDonald's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where schedules are flexible to meet your needs, meal discounts are granted, and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
As a Crew Member, some of your responsibilities may be to:
• Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
• Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and, above all, honest
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance
• Follow food safety procedures
• Maintain a safe working condition
• Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: Varies Depending on Experience
What better way to learn the business than by starting on the ground floor? We're proud that a sizeable percentage of our staff and restaurant managers actually started their careers as members of our crew. You're in direct contact with customers and learning essential hospitality skills on which you can build a career or simply earn some extra income. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working on a team and in a fast-paced environment. Job Benefits Benefits can include a flexible schedule, free employee meals, free uniforms, paid training, the ability to move into management, and the chance to join our McDonald's Crew Insurance Program. College Credit for Training We're the only restaurant organization recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE) for our restaurant management curriculum. Enroll in our training programs, and you can earn up to 46 credit hours toward your 2- or 4-year degree.