Healthcare Consulting Firm Seeking Full Time Data Entry Clerk!
The ideal candidate will have an acute attention to detail, be a speedy & accurate typist, and possess excellent time management skills. An understanding of data confidentiality principles is mandatory. In this position, the company will rely upon your work for all its employees to be able to complete their day-to-day tasks and jobs. In any downtime, you will have the opportunity to complete special assignments to assist the company in being the best and most competitive in its field.
- Enter/transfer all data from source documents and files into company databases within time limits
- Review data for deficiencies or errors and check against current entries and systems
- Distribute files according to the present process to team members
- Organize and prioritize daily workload
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Complete other recruiting tasks and projects as needed (i.e. other clerical tasks, research and development)
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient typing and transcription
- Computer & technical (including software knowledge, i.e. MS Word & Excel)
- Organization & time management
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service
- Accuracy & attention to detail
M-Th: 9 am - 5 pm
F: 9 am - 1 pm
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- FSA for medical, childcare and travel
- Paid holidays, time off and sick time
- Short-term disability
Starting Pay: $14-15/hr.APPLY NOW!
Posting ID: 584006316Posted: 2020-11-03