We are seeking a General Automotive Store Manager with a minimum of Minimum of 1 year of prior Retail Service Management (Automotive, Fast Food, Retails Sales, etc) experience. If that’s you, your skill set is in great demand and we are prepared to offer you the following.
- Highly competitive starting salary with additional monthly enhanced compensation payouts (Total Annual Compensation Package up to $100,000)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Complete Medical Benefits effective immediately upon hire
- Paid Time Off Program of up to 3 weeks per year
- Relocation package if eligible
Jiffy Lube is offering a great career opportunity for a hands-on problem solver with the ability to exceed sales expectations, deliver world class customer service, and motivate and mentor employees in a fast-paced environment.
No prior experience in the automotive field required.
Must have prior experience with implementing operations to generate additional retail sales in order to achieve desired company targets (history with KPI's).Benefits
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Flexible work schedule, Paid Time Off, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation packageCulture
We didn’t become an industry leader without the commitment, hard work and dedication of our talented management teams that you can now join. Do you have what it takes to become a member of the largest quick lube chain in the nation that pioneered the automotive service industry nearly 50 years ago?
We have expanded our core services to offer far greater than just oil changes and preventive maintenance. Our comprehensive service menu now includes Tires, Brakes, Suspension, and many more services from minor to major repairs.Responsibilities
Key responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Provide world class customer service.
- Manage the centers’ overall success, profitability and growth.
- Motivate, coach and train J-team members.
- Build relationships and provide outstanding customer care.
- Administrative duties requiring daily management and implementation of sound judgement, decisive action, and complete leadership.
- Management candidates must complete all safety, service, and required training courses through Jiffy Lube University, a world-class training program that is ASE accredited.
Let’s expedite the recruitment process. Apply today and, if you are a good fit, we will call contact you no later than the next business day to setup a personal interview.Requirements
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Accept a drug test to be performed (does not include Marijuana)
Prior Experience with Key Performance Indicators in retail sales growth
Minimum of 1 year of prior Retail Service Management (Automotive, Fast Food, Retail Sales, etc) experience
Sitting and standing for up to 12 hours per day
Knowledge in: Computer SkillsEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.