We are seeking a Brand Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must be 18+
Imperial Worldwide is a privately owned Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we have partnered with some of the most well-known fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries.
We currently work within over 30+ locations across the Inland Empire area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. All positions are full-time opportunities and offer a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40-hour workweek. Feel free to check out our website www.imperial-worldwide.com/
Posting ID: 583183302Posted: 2020-11-03