BECOME A CAREGIVER WITH HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for several compassionate male and female CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This position can be FULL or PART TIME depending on your availability. We are looking for caregivers that can commit to a full time schedule eventually.
Have you ever cared for a loved one? Did you assist them in managing life's tasks? If you know what it means to happily serve others you're who we are looking for. You'll go home after work each day knowing that you made a difference in the life of a senior.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal Care, assisting with bathing, grooming and toileting and incontinence issues
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
To be a Caregiver you must have or be able to:
- Possess a valid driver's license, Social security card and valid auto insurance also have a updated TB shot.
- Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Register with the state of California and pass a Finger printing live scan.
*We are an equal opportunity employer* COMPETITIVE PAY!!!
*Some previous experience necessary - but not required as we do training here! skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*We have a variety of shifts available also weekends.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/134 or call Nathan
at 760-674-1905 Ext 3
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600017848Posted: 2021-01-16