Fully Remote Loan Processor
Looking for a candidate with experience working independently or with another broker or lender!
This Lender is willing to pay 60-90K base pay along with a competitive compensation structure.
- If your experience matches what this company is looking for, give Cameron a call to get more information 781-356-6933
Must have experience :
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2+ year of experience processing
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1+ year experience/knowledge
- Must have Encompass system experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Sets up each mortgage loan file for processing.
- Orders appraisal, preliminary title insurance, flood, open escrow, etc.
- Assists Sr. Processor with all phases of processing Conventional and Equity mortgage loans.
- Assists the Sr. Processor to insure loans are processed in a timely manner with very few audit exceptions.
- Assist Sr. Processor with clearing approval conditions.
- Works closely with Sr. Processor, Underwriters, Loan Officers and Closers.
- Provides member status updates as needed or requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to set the tone in regards to environment and culture - will be building out a new branch each individual placed here will have a major part in setting what the culture will be in that office setting.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 581964082Posted: 2020-10-23