Our Service Coordinator is an integral member of our team. As we take care of seniors and their families we are looking for someone who is warm and friendly, professional and able to multi task with a love for seniors. The Service Coordinator performs a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients.
· Answer incoming calls, log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system
· Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules that will create a high quality match and develop an extraordinary relationship between client and CAREGiver.
· Accurate reporting and record keeping.
· Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
· Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
· Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
· Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
· Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
· High school graduation or the equivalent
· One year of related business experience or caregiver experience preferred
· Must possess a valid driver's license, proof auto insurance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Qualcare, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
· Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
· Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industryResponsibilities
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.