- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage daily staffing and workload to meet shop performance goals.
- Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility
- Manage shop operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Refurb/Service Shop or Walmart Logistics management experience OR 3 years service shop technician experience OR Industrial technical certification (e.g., ASE, Air Conditioning, DOT Brake, DOT Preventative maintenance) and 1 year supervisory experience in heavy duty truck and trailer maintenance
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience
- 2 or more years truck and trailer maintenance supervisory experience
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Truck Certification
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or related field and 1 year related truck and trailer maintenance supervisory experience
- Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) certification for air brake systems, preventative maintenance inspection, and air conditioning
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Posting ID: 571479538Posted: 2020-10-25