Flatbed Driving Career
Nussbaum is searching for highly skilled flatbed drivers to expand our newly formed flatbed division.
We launched our open-deck/flatbed division in March 2020, and we're excited about its potential to continue the success and growth of our fleet.
Pay & Benefits
- Start out in a brand new 2021 Freightliner
- Home weekly for an average of 48 - 50 hours
- Guaranteed $1300 weekly minimum
- Competitive mileage rates plus activity pay
- $25 for loading and securing at customer location.
- $25 for unloading at the final delivery location.
- $25 for any customer stop-offs between pickup and final delivery.
- $50 for tarping a load (on top of the $25 for standard pickup and securement).
- Paid Time Off at $260/day.
- Detention pay is $15/hour after the 2nd hour.
- Oversize Pay will be $0.03/mile extra plus $20 flat pay per load.
- Plus, opportunities to permanently increase your pay through our Certified RED program.
To honor God as stewards of this business by living out our vision and values.
To be purpose-driven in everything we do to positively impact the lives of everyone we interact with.
Flatbed Driver Requirements
Must park at the Nussbaum Terminal in Hudson, IL.
Expect a lot of lifting. Every load is in-depth driver touch including tarping, load securement, flagging for oversize loads, etc.
Many open-deck loads will be oversize utilizing RGN and drop-deck trailers requiring appropriate permits and signage.
These positions are intended to be 100% flatbed, so will have little or no dry-van fill in.
May include some Canadian freight eventually so a passport and a very clean background may be required.
Posting ID: 587451400Posted: 2020-11-24