We are seeking a Teacher Trainer to become an integral part of our team!
We support educators in K-12 school districts on how to leverage classroom management techniques and strategies to improve student engagement and maximize student achievement in K-12 Classrooms. You will conduct staff development presentations on classroom management strategies to improve individual and campus performance.
We also work with educators who serve private schools, charter schools, Boys and Girls clubs, YMCA, HeadStart and other entities that serve children.
- Implement in-person training program on campus (focus classroom management)
- Develop business by attending education conference breakout sessions (and other marketing techniques)
- Maintain training records
- Conduct PowerPoint presentations (PowerPoint is to be used as a guide – you the trainer are the talent, PowerPoint provided)
- Survey participants and obtain feedback on performance
- This person will be responsible the training and marketing of our teacher professional development program and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled presenter and trainer.
- Passion to learn a new content and deliver to educators.
- Ability to develop rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions.
- Passionate about coaching educators and student outcomes
- Previous experience in training adults/children a PLUS
- Ability to build rapport with an audience
- Commitment to a core set of beliefs about learning, teaching and professional learning support
- Interest in marketing and sales of your own presentations.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed.
- Must be able to travel for the orientation process.
- The ability to obtain, free of any violations, Criminal Background Checks and Child Abuse Clearances (REQUIRED - we work teachers who work with children - our staff development presentations take place on K-12 campuses where children are potential contacts)
STEPS TO APPLY
We request that you reply to this posting with a resume, cv or brief describing your background and your connection with students/schools.
Once your resume is received you will be sent additional information to review to evaluate us as a company. You will be able learn about our heritage, history and beliefs (as well as some of our school success data).
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 570659615Posted: 2020-10-21