Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring NOW! (Several positions available in Colton, Upland, La Verne, Glendora, Bloomington, Rialto, San Bernardino and Apple Valley)
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our PCAs (Personal Care Assistant) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job. You get to:
* Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
* Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Assitance with meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Valid CA driver License
- Clean Driving Record
- Registration with the state of California as a Home Care Aid (HCA)
- One year of experience providing in home care or working in a facility
- Current TB test
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.