The Market Manager will work closely with the General Manager ensuring the efficient and profitable operation by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates JOB DUTIES
- Adheres to all companies' policies and procedures including but not limited to guidelines published in the Standard Operating Procedure and Associate
- Reviews reports from prior day's business to ensure the day was closed properly and balanced; completes daily reports.
- Maintains key control.
- Conducts guest registry audit to assure accurate and complete check in and renewal processes.
- Ensures that all rooms due to be cleaned or have maintenance completed have properly been assigned to the team.
- Answers patrons' complaints and resolves problems. Works with appropriate personnel to ensure complaint are resolved in a timely manner.
- Requisitions as necessary Front Desk supplies, tools and equipment; parts; materials, supplies, tools and/or equipment to General Manager as
- Appropriate and authorized.
- Coordinates and conducts associate training and development.
- Trains new personnel as required.
- Renders lockout decisions. Assists manager with evictions.
- Performs front desk job duties.
- Perform duties outside of normal job responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
- Maintains visibility and availability to guests and Westmont Hospitality Group associates.
- All Associates must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance. (Specific standards outlined in Associates handbook).
- Follows safety and security procedures and rules.
- Knows department fire prevention and emergency procedures.
- Reports unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Reports accidents, injuries, near-misses, property damage or loss to supervisor.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
- Oversee the front desk sales lead program
- Cover front desk shifts that are not covered due to Associate expected/unexpected absences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years hotel management experience preferably in an extended stay hotel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding in utilizing the features available in Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to stand and move throughout, from, and to office, and continuously performs essential job functions.
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, and using hands to fingers to feel/touch.
- Occasional climbing of stairs.
- Frequent talking, hearing, seeing and smiling.
Posting ID: 609726290Posted: 2021-03-01