Warehouse Order Fulfillment -Full-time Rensselaer, IN
To provide customer service for customers, answer phone calls in a timely, friendly manner, pick, pack, and ship packages for the warehouse. Loading and unloading supplies of warehouse to ensure adequate customer service and functions of warehouse.
- Working in the Warehouse– waiting on customers, answering phones, transferring calls, taking order for customers to be shipped out.
- Helping pick and pack orders and putting away incoming freight.
- Computer skills / data entry – utilize practice management software - MAS 200, Cornerstone and Microsoft office suite programs.
- Clerical / organizational – typing, filing, copying.
- Greeting customers, sales representatives, answering phones and transferring calls, troubleshooting client concerns.
- Operation of forklift to unload trucks and move products.
- Housekeeping – willingness to clean front office and warehouse regularly.
- Inventory – able to complete orders, unpack deliveries, and verify purchase orders.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Previous Customer Service/Warehouse experience will be helpful
Training: MyPipestone training as assigned
- High paced, high energy warehouse atmosphere.
- High work ethic and immense pride in getting the job done.
- Friendly, energetic atmosphere with great team unity
- Standing, walking and ability to be on feet 8 to 12 hours per day
- Frequent bending, reaching, squatting and kneeling.
- Frequent use of one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull.
- Frequent lifting of objects weighing 3-40 pounds.
- Frequent bending while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to 50 pounds or requiring up to 50 pounds of force to move.
- Occasional bending while pulling and/or lifting objects weighing up to 100 pounds or requiring up to 100 pounds of force to move with the assistance of another person as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to attend and participate in meetings of various lengths.
- Must be willing and able to meet the daily workload of the warehouse.
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation to get to work and attend meetings.
Posting ID: 603519276Posted: 2021-02-25