US-Remote | US-RemoteCategory:
OutMatch Implementations Consultants lead on all product implementations for new or existing enterprise-level clients. The Implementations Consultant (IC) carries overall accountability for the delivery of the OutMatch solution. To ensure client's needs are met throughout the implementation process, there will be a focus on process mapping and detailed configuration-scoping.ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do:
The IC will work closely with customers to understand the finer detail of their needs and challenges, pulling in internal SME's where necessary. ?
Delivery of each project will include a project plan & RAID log to ensure timely delivery. The IC oversees and drives the successful execution of activities and carries overall responsibility for the on-time delivery or managing of expectations in the event of delays. The IC will:
- Work to understand a client's operational environment and uncover their process & potential challenges to recommend the appropriate platform functionality?
- Delivery to include Process mapping, Project Management and Training?
- Bring in cross-functional SME's where appropriate ?
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product suite and how these can create value for the client?
- Serve as a Platform Subject Matter Expert (SME) for both internal and external parties?
- Stay up to date with best practices and identify how OutMatch solutions can be implemented to help the customer be successful?
- Manage multiple, concurrent deployment projects?
- Manage project scope, schedule, status & documentation?
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement by having regular touchpoints during implementation?
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers?
?What You'll Need:
What You'll Get:
- 3-5 years' experience delivering SaaS implementations
- An interest in HR tech and the space we operate in
- Knowledge of the HR or Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and/or Talent Management space
- Experience in managing complex projects. Being able to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties
- Technical aptitude: ability to understand and clearly explain technical aspects of our product and learn how to use our product inside out
- Experience in a customer facing role and the confidence to build relationships with executive-level customers
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills to help customers understand a product by breaking down sometimes complex concepts to simple terms
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and able to readily adapt to changing market requirements
- The ability to prioritize and perform effectively under customer timeline pressures
- Attention to detail: maintaining relationships through thoughtful goal setting, execution, and follow up with customers
- Ability to uncover and solve problems: identifying and fixing the right problems
- To be part of a high-performing, highly collaborative environment full of people who love what they do and who are dedicated to success
- A culture focused on achieving results and transparent communication
- A solid, experienced management team invested in your development
- The opportunity to build skills and experiences that enable you to be successful quickly while paving the way for career growth
- An executive team dedicated to the safety and well-being of all team members
- Discretionary paid time off...whey you need it, you take it
- Dedicated development and planning time each week
- A world-class platform with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive base salary and great incentive program
- Monthly mobile connectivity allowance
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
OutMatch is dedicated to matching people with purpose. We do that by bringing clarity to talent decisions by gathering the right data and putting insights clients need at their fingertips. We were recently recognized on Inc Magazine's annual 5000 list
and named one of Inc.'s Best Workplaces of 2020
We're an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. PM19
Posting ID: 597750726Posted: 2021-01-08