The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology, Cyber Security, and C5ISR systems. Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking candidates for the Network Engineering, Senior Associate
level position to support several DoD and Federal Agency clients from our Lexington Park, MD location. This position may be eligible for remote work depending on contract/client and hiring manager approval.
This position installs, configures, maintains, and evaluates network systems and associated transport communications infrastructure. Troubleshoots the complex network issues involving various factors. Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies. Must have extensive knowledge of Internet, computer, routers, switches, firewall, etc. Responsibilities
- Support efforts for large-scale network design, deployment, and support efforts.
- Define requirements and design elements for network transport solutions to support world-wide compute and storage, core services, and security services components of cloud-based Unified Collaboration and Office Productivity solutions.
- Research and propose solutions for network, application, and data security.
- Generate white papers and design artifacts to document design options and implementation decisions.
- Perform analysis and trade-off studies for candidate solution technologies and capabilities.
- M anage network diagrams, rack elevations, and equipment list of materials.
- Direct network topology architecture analysis and solution definition.
- Prepare and present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and solutions.
- Represent MIL, its customers, and sponsors at flag-level briefings.
- 10 years of practical analysis experience in network design, administration, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting; 15 years desired.
- 5 years of large-scale network system deployment experience.
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and SAN Administration.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware.
- Background in network operations center design and operations, including cloud, on-premise, and hybrid solutions.
- Experience with network addressing services (DNS, DHCP, IPAM - i.e. Infoblox).
- Experience with network services (SDN, NFV, QoS, traffic flow monitoring), virtualization, storage, print, and unified communications.
- Experience working in a classified environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Cable of problem-solving and presenting solutions for concurrence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, or RCDD certifications.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Security+ certification.
- Master's in the field of Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
- Experience with engineering CSfC certified systems.
- Experience with Zero-Trust network design, multi-factor solutions, and related Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) security technologies.
- Experience with directory/authentication services (Azure Active Directory, On Premise AD, Global Directory, PKI).
- Experience supporting clients/users within DoD Community.
- Knowledge of hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Experience using IBM Rational DOORS requirements management tool.
- Experience with Cameo Model-Based Systems Engineering (MSBE) tool.
- Experience working on DoD engineering and technical services contracts.
- Top Secret/SCI DoD security clearance.
Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information/Network Systems, or related technical discipline. Clearance
All applicants for this position must possess a Secret
Clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.