Are you a fixer upper type of person? Do you like a variety of jobs throughout the day?
As a Maintenance Technician yourjob dutiesare to inspect, repair and maintain a variety of hotel systems and equipment.
Our Maintenance Technicians at Residence Inn by Marriott Bellevue
are thorough professionals with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work on a team or alone and observe all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
You must have flexible scheduling availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of tools and common appliances
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift at least 30 LBS
- Perform maintenance to meet a variety of hotel needs
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered. What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes: Wellness:
Plan for the Future:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Team Member of the quarter, and Team Member of the Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies and more through Tickets at Work
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Posting ID: 597286395Posted: 2021-01-18