Team Car Care dba Jiffy Lube is the largest Jiffy Lube franchise in the system. We are always looking for bright and driven people who want to be an integral part of making us the most trusted car care company in America. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a national team, and solving complex problems through people, process and tools - then Team Car Care is right for you! We deliver peace of mind for our guests who allow us to care for one of their most valuable possessions, their car. Therefore, our people differentiate us from our competitors.
Join the Team Car Care team as a Fast Track Manager "FTM" and take advantage of the award-winning training program, Jiffy Lube University. The FTM will own the overall guest experience and oversee all operations at our Jiffy Lube stores. This includes creating an environment of accountability and increasing sales, controlling costs, managing profitability, satisfying guests, training and developing Teammates, maintaining the appearance of the facilities, protecting the assets of the company and ensuring that proper operational procedures are followed.
- Provide store-level leadership to Teammates through coaching, training, scheduling and performance management.
- Learn how to manage the financial health of the store through sales, proper inventory/cash controls, store-level marketing, guest satisfaction and full Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Build and develop a winning team through the use of recruiting tools, sound interview techniques and retention strategies.
- Create Teammate work schedules, ensuring proper coverage and business needs are met
- Set the example for exceptional guest service, to include appropriate resolution of guest complaints.
- Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
- Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
- Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
- Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
- Must be willing and able to comply with all relevant regulatory and compliance standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to operate equipment such as (but not limited to) overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission jack, air conditioner service machine, differential pump, hand tools, radiator service machine, transmission service machine, tire rotation equipment, computer, telephone and cash register.
- Must possess effective and cooperative communication skills, including the ability to communicate with guests, teammates, co-workers, superiors and the Corporate office.
- 3+ years of retail management experience; automotive experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands.
- Must be able to stand for long period of time
- Work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
Team Car Care we don’t just accept differences- we RESPECT, we celebrate it, and we thrive with EXCELLENCE around it for the benefit of our employees. At Team Car Care, our company culture is guided by our values which include, integrity, trust, excellence and respect. TCC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
Posting ID: 571505452Posted: 2020-11-05