Trimlite is looking for people to assist in the door construction process. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, and enjoys working with their hands in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for teammates who will go the extra mile to get things done. Candidate must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed
Training and Experience:
• Machine Operator will safely control various machines and equipment involved in the production of our doors and other product
• Various tasks associated with general creation of doors and related systems
• Medium industrial work – exerting up to 75-100 lbs of force often and/or up to 25 lbs of force regularly to move objects.
• Experience working in a Warehouse environment.
• Able to stand long hours on hard surfaces, up to 10 hours per day
• Compliance with safety regulations
• Good attendance required
• Possess communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead
• Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment.
• Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
• Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
• Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
• Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Wages and Benefits
• Wages starting at $18.00 - $20.00 per hour, DOE
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off