Description Now Hiring Reset Merchandisers
Our Merchandisers assigned to this special project will work with a partner to complete various tasks in chain gas stations within the listed territory.
You will visit each store as schedule and work with your partner to complete various tasks including:
This route covers stores in the following cities
- Adjusting shelves and placing products in accordance with plan-o-grams/schematics
- Audit and reorganize existing products
- Stocking any missing new items
- Attach or change price tags on merchandise
- Repacking/labeling deleted and damaged items for vendor pickup
: Seattle Metro/Woodinville/Tukwila/Renton/Kent/AuburnSchedule
: Monday - FridayStart time
: 6amPay: $17What does this position offer?
Are you qualified?
- Free PPE and social distancing practices
- 401(k) with employer match
- Weekends and holidays off
- On-the-job paid training
- EAP (3 free therapy sessions)
- Tuition discounts/scholarships...including your family members!
- Free checking/savings accounts, paid 2 days earlier
- Paid travel expenses where applicable
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement opportunities
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have a reliable form of transportation to all listed locations
- Must have validDriver's License and Insurance to receive mileage and drive time, if applicable
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders, lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow written instruction
- Must be available for all shifts
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 604184663Posted: 2021-02-22