Trimlite is looking for a Shipping Clerk. We are looking for an organized Shipping Clerk with attention to detail. The Shipping Clerk is responsible for recording shipping orders on the computer system, labeling items, and packing items into containers for shipping. Candidates must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed.
To be successful in the Shipping Clerk position, you must be able to multitask. Shipping Clerk must ensure that all items are packed, labeled, and recorded appropriately in preparation for transport.
Training and Experience
• Pervious shipping and receiving experience
• Previous experience reading bills of lading
• Experience with reading work orders
• Understanding of bills of lading
• Experience with using Microsoft office products
• Good attendance required
• Record order details on the computer system.
• Pack items into containers for shipping.
• Label package with all vital information.
• Monitor inventory and order more units as needed.
• Keep the warehouse clean and neat.
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Prior experience in retail, manufacturing, or a relevant field.
• Flexible work hours.
• Ability to lift items and containers.
• Ability to operate warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
• Ability to multitask.
Wage and Benefits
• Wages starting at $17.00- $18.00 per hour, DOE
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid Time Off
EOE -Trimlite values diversity in its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants to apply