Kelly Science & Clinical is excited to be hiring a Quality Assurance Technician
for a leading beverage manufacturing company in Preston, WA! You’ll get hands-on with the creation of our products by testing conformance to product specifications so that our products live up to consumer’s standards. If you’re a highly motivated, team orientated person looking to work with a great team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Schedule: Sun-Thursday 9PM-5:30AM (please be flexible to train on day shift)
- Monitor attributes of finished product and evaluate its sensory characteristics to determine whether it meets our standards.
- Record required data accurately and promptly using Zontec SPC software to record and analyze data.
- Conduct daily sampling and inspection of water treatment and wastewater to determine if they meet set specifications.
- Collect and test samples of raw materials and finished product.
- Collect and perform micro testing on water treatment samples, finished product, rinse samples, and packaging samples.
- Maintain the cleanliness of test equipment, utensils, and laboratory in accordance with standard food laboratory techniques, methods, and requirements.
- Perform and document pre-operational inspection at startup and product change-over.
- Perform CIP/ COP procedures on the batching, blending, and filling equipment.
- Cross-train as a QA Batcher to assist in batching and cover for leave relief.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Experience in Food or Beverage manufacturing is preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly
- Ability to accommodate overtime, occasionally working other shifts and weekends
Duration: 3-6 Months possible for Temp-to-Hire
- Apply for Immediate Consideration!
- Schedule and interview with Athena https://calendly.com/athp320/interview
- Text Athena at 714-868-5477 with any questions. Please be sure to include which job you are interested in.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 606000402Posted: 2021-03-03