Kelly Services has Multiple
Customer Service Representative openings for our client, one of California's leading health insurance providers, at their location in El Dorado Hills, CA. Customer Service positions will pay $18.00 per hour. Positions start September 14th.
- Open Enrollment Inbound Call Center providing Concierge Services to Members and Providers
- Answer incoming Eligibility, Authorizations, Benefit and Claims calls from members and providers
- Provides education on benefits, assists with authorizations, makes outbound calls to resolve various member issues
- Handles escalated calls; may de-escalate calls
- Respond to written correspondence from members and providers
- Responds to member benefits in writing
- May expedite, research, and resolve complex issues
- Consistently performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Some knowledge of healthcare strongly preferred in a medical setting
- Strong relational skills
- Strong desire to resolve member issues
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork: sense of urgency to assist the team
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED and some college preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Have strong customer service experience (especially phones) and a proven ability to meet performance standards
- Ability to interpret the various health plans and any documentation associated with them
- Medical and/or insurance background helpful
- Dual-monitor environment; must be able to type from touch 35 words per minute
- Customer-focus or heavy phones helpful.
- 40 hours per week
- 8:00 am - 4:30pm during training
- Assigned shift within business hours (6 days a week, Monday-Saturday, 6:45am to 8pm) based on business need.
- Shift will be assigned 2 weeks prior to end of training class.
- Weekly pay!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire**Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.