Adams Construction Group (ACG) is currently seeking a proactive, self-starter to fill a construction project scheduler opening. ACG is a commercial general contractor focused on federal contracting and looking to expand our rapidly growing team.
What We Offer
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Personal Time Off, Sick Leave, and Observation of the Federal Holiday Schedule.
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
· A small firm with direct access to leadership and ability to contribute impactful decision making.
· Potential to grow into more senior leadership roles as the company grows.
As a Construction Project Scheduler, you are responsible for creating and revising the preliminary master schedules detailing the sequence of all work to be performed. A Construction Scheduler shall maintain the master schedule for each project and identify and record the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled. Evaluate actual construction progress and provide regular schedule updates.
· Create CPM Schedules, Baselines and Updates at all levels of project development.
· Ability to understand and accurately interpret construction documents (drawings, specifications, contracts/general conditions) at all levels of design and trade disciplines.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, work with diverse personalities and work styles, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines.
· Analyze and communicate effectively through clear and concise means, the impact of changes to the schedule.
· Participate in meetings with Project Managers providing schedule related input.
· 3+ years of scheduling experience.
· 5-10 years of construction industry experience.
· Expert user in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Professional certification in AACE, CMAA or PMI a plus.
Must present ability to:
· Demonstrate a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and “can-do” attitude.
· Take initiative and seek responsibility.
· Have a leadership mentality.
· Understand and know how to prioritize tasks/time management.
· 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
This description is a summary and not an exhaustive attempt at covering every activity and task of the job. The incumbent should be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.