REPORTS TO: General Manager
SUMMARY: The Host's role is to warmly greet, seat, and assist guests in accordance with Ted's Bulletin quality standards and appropriately manage guest flow. The Host is a hospitality professional who is warm, genuine, and engaging as well as efficient and accurate to ensure an extraordinary experience for all our guests.
• Experience in high volume, upscale casual dining or upscale service environment preferred
• High school diploma (or equivalent) required
• At least 18 years of age (unless permitted by law)
• High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
• Able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Able to perform essential functions to company standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Able to communicate effectively in the primary language of the work location
NOTE: We prefer 3 professional references, personal references are optional.