At Kuubix Energy we are very excited to be a part of the solar industry and take great pride in our work. We are making an impact every day by providing families a secure financial future and helping the environment as we use clean renewable energy. Kuubix Energy has ranked #47 on the #Inc5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America. We are humbled and grateful to be the only solar energy installation company to make it in the top 50!
We are looking for an outgoing, organized, and career minded administrative support member to add to our team. This role will report to the call center director but will be an asset and support in every aspect, and department, of our growing team and business. A team-minded individual with strong analytical and office skills is required for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Keeping the office organized and running
· Work autonomously but also have the ability to work under pressure and prioritize work load and tasks.
· Professional presence - You will be greeting both employees and potential candidates
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to provide continuous follow up on the status of projects and team members
· Expertise to generate ideas, be creative, and create reports from analytical data.
· Execute customer service standards and work with corporate and local departments
· Knowledgeable of the business needs and able to execute.
This position is full time from 9:00 - 6:00 Monday - Friday.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High School Degree or Equivalent minimum. Higher education and certifications a plus.
· Three or more years' experience in a relevant position.
· Ability to read and write in English and type 80 WPM. Spanish a plus.
· Ability to create documents, reports, business correspondences, memos, etc.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management team and business leaders
· Able to use computer programs; Custom Software, Google and Microsoft Office, specifically network sharing programs, Word, Excel, and Projects.
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
· Willing to contribute, commit to and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance, Integrity and Xcellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible schedule
- Health and dental benefits package for full time employees
- 401 K with a company match
- Holiday pay, floating holidays, and paid sick for full and part time employees
- A great location with several businesses and apartments within walking distance
- State of the art office with sitting areas, break room, mothers lounge, large windows with lots of light, comfortable, clean, and spacious seating. (You really should see it)
- FREE and convenient parking
- A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is a top priority
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities
Visit our Facebook Page