KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- The satisfaction of our customers utilizing the Service Valet Program
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals
- Ensure continuous implementation and enforcement of Tire Discounters' policies and procedures.
- Attract, hire, train, develop, evaluate and retain store employees
- Exercise strong, fair and consistent leadership with all employees
- Builds and maintains a team effort consistent with the goals of the company
- Assist and perform other duties of absent employees as necessary.
- Be a strong mentor and lead by example.
- Protect company assets, cash, inventory, equipment, systems and documents
- Adhere to state, local and federal laws
- Maintain a drug-free workplace
- Adhere to policies for work orders and invoices
- Minimum 2 years of previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at one time
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Service Valet Outpost car count growth
- Service Valet Outpost customer service ratings
- Car count of Service Valet Center and supported retail stores
- Selling of certain products outlined monthly
- High school diploma or higher
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years
- A.S.E. Certifications 4 and 5 preferred
- Valid In state motor vehicle license
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Walking, standing, sitting, listening and talking on a wide variety and continual basis.
- Movement generally throughout the facility areas required on a continual basis.
Posting ID: 578555297Posted: 2020-10-12