As a shipping/receiving worker placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s manufacturing team. Primary responsibilities will include picking, packaging, completed orders into shipping boxes and processing shipments to customers.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
· Receiving and signing for inbound shipments entering ERP system
· Inspect received items for quality, quantity and accuracy as well as identify and record any errors in receipts including missing and/or damaged goods
· Picking and kitting electronic components for production
· At least 1-year experience in a manufacturing facility or warehouse
· Work requires standing, walking, lifting, bending, and pushing carts and material for much of the shift.
· Must be able to perform repetitive tasks quickly, correctly, and without losing attention.
Basic computer skills required
Duration: Temporary 3-6 months
Working schedule: 3 open positions. 2 are for M-F 8am-6pm and the other is M-F 2:30-10:30pm. Overtime required for all positions.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]