All
Urgently Hiring
Easy Apply
Essential Jobs
Industry 0
Part-time
Full-time
Teen

8 Analytical Jobs in richlands, va

Recent

    CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs Up To $1,200 Weekly Pay

    Montgomery Transport
    Red Ash, VA 24640
    Full-time, Part-time
    Similar jobs pay $12.96 - $21.22
    Refer friends, get paid!

    Job Description

    CDL-A Flatbed Drivers enjoy weekly home time, great pay, generous bonuses & unique advantages you ll find nowhere else CDL-A flatbed drivers like you are what powers Montgomery Transport that s why we make sure you get all the important advantages from weekly home time to great pay to our FREE food truck connection and much more. Montgomery needs your strength to fuel the growth we see coming Join Montgomery and enjoy our Loyalty Program with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks as well as our Weekly Minimum Pay that ensures consistency and reliability. NEW DRIVER APPRECIATION PAY Our appreciation for our drivers extends long past NTDAW we appreciate them every day and that s why we are rolling out our NEW "Driver Appreciation Pay" from Oct 2020-Jan 2021. This extra bonus pay is for sacrifices drivers make, their dedication to safety, and professionalism every day of the week, especially through the challenges 2020 presented to our nation. Drivers will earn a $.02 CPM Bonus for ALL miles (loaded and empty) from October 2020- January 2021. Bonus will be paid in two installments: 75% paid on December 18th, 2020 for miles driven during October & November 2020. Paid on February 5th, 2021 for all miles during December 2020 & January 2021 remaining 25% from October & November 2020. Drivers will be eligible immediately upon hire. Drivers must be employed on the date of distribution. CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers Enjoy: NEW Driver Appreciation Pay (October 2020-January 2021) Weekly Minimum Pay: Up to $1,200/week dependent on tenure (6-12 Months: $1,000/wk; 12-36 Months: $1,100/wk; 36 Months: $1,200/wk) Eligible after 6 months tenure with Montgomery Transport Must meet applicable conditions Pay for Performance Plan, earn up to an additional $500 / 4 week pay period 401(k) with employer match Short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay Top-of-the-line equipment averaging 1.5 years old Corporate chaplain service Montgomery makes sure your home time is MAXIMIZED Montgomery drivers enjoy a guaranteed 34 hours of home time but are averaging 46-53 hours HOW DO WE KNOW? Because we have invested in the best analytics to track our drivers home time to ensure them a better quality of life and the time they deserve with their family Orientation Pay & Loyalty Program: New Drivers (worked at previous company for less than a year) 1st Week: $1,050 first week orientation 2nd Week: $800 ($550$250 for on-time Monday delivery) 1 Year Loyalty (worked at previous company for one year) 1st week: $1,125 first week orientation 2nd week: $875 ($625 $250 for on-time Monday delivery) Loyalty Pay: Additional $.02 CPM for 58 weeks 2 Years Loyalty (worked at previous company for two years) 1st week: $1,125 first week orientation 2nd week: $875 ($625 $250 for on-time Monday delivery) Loyalty Pay: Additional $.03 CPM for 84 weeks Rental car or plane ticket (depending upon driver s domicile) Single rooms Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements: 1 year of CDL-A OTR driving experience with 1-year of flatbed experience No more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents combined in the past 3 years Must be at least 22 years of age Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement About Montgomery Transport At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interest of our professional drivers by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a successful truck driver job with a retirement plan that fits your future. Associated topics: company driver, company driving, company truck, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regional driving route
    Posting ID: 600345024Posted: 2021-01-18