Beat the Heat by starting your career with CCS today!
CCS knows the value of America’s Skilled Tradespeople. That’s why our team of dedicated recruiters will work hard to put you on the best jobs, for the best pay, with the best contractors.
CCS Employee Benefits Include
- Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
- Milestone Rewards Program
- Long term projects offering a minimum of 40/hrs week
- Unlimited $150 referral bonuses for qualified candidates
- Paycheck advances up to $100
- Paid holidays
- 401k and healthcare options - Free aerial lift/scissor lift cert and/or OSHA 10 course
- Have at least 5 years of pipe fitting experience in the field
- Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
- Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
- Must be able to properly cut pipe and operate a threader
- Must be versed with multiple materials of pipe (Stainless, Carbon Steel, etc)
- Current certifications are preferred but not required
General Construction Requirements:
- Must provide your own tools and transportation
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/week
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations
To refer a friend, visit: http://www.staffccs.com/ccs-referral-program/
* Hablamos su idioma *
CCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Some of our positions are subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Looking for construction work?
CCS can help.
If you have a trade and need a job, CCS can connect you to employers who need skilled tradesmen. We have construction jobs in Raleigh, Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, and beyond. Choose from new and existing construction projects in your area. Search our jobs or contact your local recruiter, and we’ll put you to work, fast.
We staff these trades from journeyman/mechanics to helpers:
Posting ID: 572936303Posted: 2020-09-16