Job Description:Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will be accountable for the coordination and enabling the site Asset & technology leader in the overall loss prevention of the plant equipment and process technology, site facilities & buildings to support delivery of the SQCDSM metrics. You will ensure un-interrupted service is provided by 100% compliance to Local legal regulations, Quality, Health Safety & Environment management systems and standards.How you will contribute
What you will bring
- Co-ordinate the execution of Building Maintenance program, Facilities maintenance program, Capex management & OPEX (M&R) budgets, site Technology & Automation maintenance, Asset & Master data management, Service providers/ OEM-original equipment mfg. contracts & SLA-site level agreement adherence, adherence to Manufacturing standards, Governance, Compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Implement IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma ways of working: delivering zero breakdowns via preventive/predictive maintenance strategies and technical mastery of maintenance and operation teams; PM (Progressive Maintenance) Pillar, and CBM (condition based monitoring), Visual controls & tools Mgmt., Loss elimination, Lubrication mgmt. & Calibration of equipment(s) etc.
- Role model Values and principles through effective coaching, and building capability of Operating teams via specific training on routine maintenance, equipment breakdown and CIL techniques
- Interface with key stakeholders internally & externally to develop and maintain effective relationships, align priorities in order to deliver the company objectives, and goals.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
More about this roleEducation / Certifications: High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferredJob specific requirements: Food manufacturing experience a plusWork schedule: Must be flexible to work all shifts and weekendsRelocation Support Available?
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s) at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM - Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools.
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level work process owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & experience in ERP systems. Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written), Analytical & Problem solving skills, strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer PolicyBusiness Unit SummaryThe United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type
Posting ID: 587443651Posted: 2020-11-16