Why Work Here?
“Awesome management, environment, and benefits!!!”
*** 2019 BRINGS 2 BRAND NEW STORES OPENING IN RICHMOND ***
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for the restaurant's overall operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Staff restaurant and ensure employees receive proper training.
- Ensure that all company standards are met; company policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure costs are properly controlled.
- Hold meetings with staff.
- Have a basic understanding of P&L.
- Comply with all labor, health department and corporate codes.
- Communicate clearly with the employees and supervising them effectively to ensure their assignments are completed properly.
- Inventory supplies and reorder items.
- Adjust the Par Prep Sheet so that fresh product is continually available to serve guests.
- Observe and guide employees as they perform their assignments, reallocate labor and coordinate overall operations.
- Ensure that guests are served quickly and efficiently; solicit guest feedback and resolve guest complaints.
The General Manager is responsible for exhibiting a friendly and enthusiastic attitude while performing job assignments, showing a caring attitude for guests and employees, and maintaining the company's operational quality and cleanliness standards. This position includes administrative duties which require basic computer skills. A qualified candidate should possess the ability to learn in a fast paced environment, maintain cash variances at acceptable levels, have reliable transportation, project a professional appearance and a positive attitude at all times in the restaurant.
This position requires you to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift, and be able to lift 50 pounds. This position also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Competitive salary
- Sick leave pay
- Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Salaried position but if you work more than 5 days you WILL get paid hourly for anytime after your scheduled work week!!!
- Hours of operation are: Sunday - Thursday 10 - 11 / Friday & Saturday 10 - 12... NO OVERNIGHTS!
Posting ID: 23262772Posted: 2020-07-14