The main objective of a machine operator is to manufacture towel and tissue products to the stated specification in an efficient way that promotes a high degree of quality while still maintaining a safe working environment.
• Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
• Performs quality inspection of finished product compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards. Lead quality inspectors.
• Perform equipment process troubleshooting and take corrective action as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1) Proficiency in basic arithmetic.
2) Adequate mechanical skills necessary to complete change-over’s along with routine maintenance and repairs to machine when break downs occur.
3) Basic input skills with computer applications, including manufacturing software.
4) Must pass basic mechanical aptitude test.
5) Leadership skills necessary to lead Quality Inspectors in final inspection of finished goods.
6) Dependable and Responsible.
8) Be able to lift 50 pounds.
9) Be able to stand for extended periods of time during shift.
1) High school diploma or equivalent required.
2) Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, operating machinery preferred.
3) An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
4) Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
5) Willing to work any shift.
Pick and Pack Workers - Packaging Position Packaging Skiers lifting 20-30lbs. Ability to climb and lift 20-30lbs. Tall paper bails. Climbing the ladder to package them.
1st Shift- 7:45am- 4:15pm, M-F
2nd Shift- 3:45 pm-12:15 am, Swing Shift- M-F
3rd Shift- 11:45 pm- 8:15 am, M-F
Please submit your resume to the position or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details please contact MIchelle Hawkins at 804-965-9994,
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]