The Radar and Electronics Warfare Group at Leidos in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking a well-qualified and experienced Financial Analyst. This opportunity is associated with our Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactical Training Range (AEWTTR) Program. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking financial data and supporting senior financial staff. This position is on a FLEX schedule that requires nine-hour days and every other Friday off.
• Regularly monitor project funding, cost, schedules and performance.
• Support cash goals and invoice collections.
• Review cost projections for accuracy.
• Regularly interface with customer and company staff.
• Support senior financial staff.
• Bachelor's level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 2+ years prior relevant experience (additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Must possess excellent communication skills, intermediate to advanced level of experiences in use of spreadsheets, databases and financial planning tools
• Must be able to support multiple programs and process multiple tasks with a proven ability to collect and analyze information in a complex and dynamic operating environment.
• Proficient in Excel
• Knowledge of general accounting, financial management and project control, and strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of government contracting.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.