RN - Intensive / Critical Care Unit ICU CCU
Location: Ridgecrest, California
Availability: 13 week contract - Higher Pay
Shift : 12 hour shifts, 0700-1930 or 1900 - 0700
1 day shift - 2 night shift - Guaranteed 36 hours
- As an Intensive Care Registered Nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery. You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly-analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE ICU REGISTERED NURSE:
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and
protocols within the appropriate time frame.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Candidate must be competent with cardiac rhythm identification and
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent And Degree from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Current State of Texas RN Licensure, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required
Posting ID: 580339552Posted: 2020-10-18